Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

The Etagere



Evelyn Rose Etagere


Crabtree & Evelyn's Evelyn Rose products are so wonderful.  I decided to fill a mini etagere with them.  I used handmade wood boxes to make the mini 1:12inch scale spa baskets.  Each basket was painted a soft rose color then lined with delicate tissue paper and adorned with ribbon.  I filled the baskets with bottles of lotion, gel, presentation boxes, and sachet bags I made myself.  Bath salts and a tiny towel complete the display.  I like the end result.....I hope you do too.  


Top Shelf
Middle Shelf


Bottom Shelf 
Rosewater boxes and Evelyn Rose bath salts


Until next time..........


New pics of the cafe's progress will be posted next week.....please check back.





12 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful. I'm coveting it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words!!!
      Hugs,
      Lisa

      Delete
  2. So cute...!!!! Love the sweet color :))
    Hugs,
    Paloma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paloma! So glad you like it.
      Hugs,
      Lisa

      Delete
  3. Very very nice. I like the color.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Faby! I am so glad you like it!
      Hugs,
      Lisa

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You are very kind Maria! Thank you so much!
      Hugs,
      Lisa

      Delete
    2. Hello Lisa!
      I am loving your blog, so many beautiful items, most of them in my favourite colour - 'pink'!!!
      Cannot wait to see your Cafe develop!
      Hugs from the Isle of Anglesey, UK.
      Helen. :) x

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much Genevieve!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete